Swiftcurrent Creek Say something, I'm giving up on you.
he came and stole the wild
1,016 Posts
Ooc — Rachel
Sounds good. :)
He could not read her mind, but as she blinked up at him with coppery eyes, he could only imagine what she thought of him. He recalled suddenly the overwhelming scent of her from the day he had attempted to.. to what? To use her. Sickened at the memory, he took another step back, swallowing thickly as she made the request, once more trying to push aside what he had tried to do.

Somehow, despite everything, she still seemed to trust him. Or perhaps, he was just a small notch above the devil that was Shadow, and in turn, she felt she had nowhere else to go. Or.. maybe she had come here for the simple sake of Bazi’s company. He gave a small nod to her request, turning now, his creamy paws leading them closer to the heart of the terrain.

His pace slowed then, for he was unsure of where her old den was. It had seemed like ages ago since she had left, and whether or not everything was still intact, he was uncertain. Paarthurnax had been known in the Creek for not just her gentleness, but for her healing talents. Now, the Creek held three aspiring healers in its ranks, including Luka and Esperanza. It was just as well.. if the Creek was going to harbor puppies, he wanted them and their mother to be as safe and healthy as could be.
he came and stole the wild
a crime so old as the sky and bone
Messages In This Thread
Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 09:56 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 10:06 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 01:02 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 02:15 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 03:23 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 03:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 04:09 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 04:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 09, 2014, 05:58 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 09, 2014, 06:13 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 06:43 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 07:46 AM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:04 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 01:39 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:59 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Scimitar - November 10, 2014, 02:10 PM
RE: Say something, I'm giving up on you. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 02:29 PM