Boartusk Heights ≡Falling For Our Calling
97 Posts
Ooc — Impala
Faith? Something Soleon had pondered time and time again. It was being brought back. Did she expect him to swear devotion to some anonymous lord? Would inextinguishable approbation to her be enough? It would simply have to be. Soleon would show her his best. He would show them all.

Was he willing to learn just enough? "More," Just enough would not do. Bare minimum was boring. Bare minimum did not save lives nor make them easier. His was a task that endured whether there was a physical ailment or siege. He was responsible for their self-care.

While Soleon was typically named as a 'happy' man...he took this industry he was chosen for with the utmost consideration, "I'm in no rush to lead. I'm in a rush to play-my-role," Whatever that may be.

"You have no reason to apologize, Queen. I should've taken better care of the situation--which asks; are you well after birth? Are your babes?" If he could be of use then day one would be a fine time to start. Perhaps he could travel out of the kingdom's walls and find what she needed--or gather to keep on hand what she presumed she did not.
Interested in threading with me?
check out my OOC account for more information

IMPALA
Messages In This Thread
≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 08:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:12 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 09:24 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 09:56 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:13 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:27 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Soleon - June 13, 2024, 10:46 PM
RE: ≡Falling For Our Calling - by Reyna - June 13, 2024, 10:57 PM