Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch
yeey i wanted a thread oo

There had been many empty dens Dovev had come across in the pack terrain, with only Galileo's still in use. They had stretched like a crescent, focusing on the creek and their dusty entrances facing towards the water. One of the pack members had said one had been occupied by a mated pair before they had left to start a family in the north- Duskfire Glacier. So, there were secrets and stories hidden within the musty caves dug into the grassy earth of Swiftcurrent.

Dovev was slowly padding north, the air crisp and cool on his upturned muzzle. Although the sun was bright, it provided little warmth as it illuminated the western sides of the pale golden grass. He crested several hills before he could see the creek, but his eyes suddenly jumped to a figure moving in the constant, waving sea of plants. She was of an unusual color, a golden and white, and somewhat hard to discern from the barley and whatnot that grew around her. Dovev approached, relying on his eyes to make out her activity. The stranger had busied herself around a den, a normal action; but the arctic male's ruff was bristling. Her smell.

What the hell? he barked, half to himself. Was she lost? What was she thinking, coming onto Creek territory and making herself at home?
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM