Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
Ooo, this could get interesting. :P

Gathering a large stick between her teeth, Paarthurnax lifted it and turned to carry it away someplace where she could leave it out of sight. She took her time, refusing to rush despite her sudden need to tend to her private quarters until they were pristine. Movement of an ivory figure caught her attention, however, and by the time she halted in her stride to prick her tall red ears, she too had been noticed. She gazed in the direction of the frosty-eyed male, silent and un-moving, her heart raising to reside in her throat when he barked his disbelief.

Her scent. Her pelt still bore that of Shadow's pack and, noting the bristling of her new pack-mate's hackles, Paar's immediate reaction was to drop the branch from her grip and crouch into submission. Her tail disappeared between her alabaster hinds and her lobes pressed back against her crown; against this foul-tempered brute, she could not stand a chance. She stayed put, her fiery copper gaze lingering fearfully on the stranger's forelimbs as she quietly anticipated his next move.
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM