Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

The male stepped down and rounded the small curve of earth that held the entrance to the shallow den that the female stood out of. He couldn't tell if she had just dug it out or took over an old one, but it was in a good location. Tall aspens and pines stood like sentinels, widely spaced but providing adequate shade when the sun grew too hot. But of course, that's not what the ivory male's attentions were on.

Normally, Dovev was well-spoken and controlled in his reactions, but the weirdness and the shock of it all was taking over. The male's eyes were narrow and staring as he walked towards her, tail swishing over his back, but his ears were back in confusion.

Wha-who are you? he demanded, trying to keep his words straight. What are you doing?
Perhaps this was some sort of joke of Shadow's, just to screw with the Creek packs' minds. But had she been a Bypass wolf, her reaction should've been different... not one of just giving up. As Dovev walked forward, his paw found itself on top of the branch. The brute stopped, feeling the tension of the stick wavering underneath his pawpad. A small growl was vibrating from his throat, but it was one laced with surprise and slight anger that this female was not an intruder.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM