Kintla Flatlands i died a hundred times
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Streams of hot, salty tears ran down her face as she simply looked at the female's face. She could not stop the high-pitched sobs and from slipping past her lips , and truthfully she didn't even try to. She had been holding back for too long, the mask had falled off the minute Blue confronted her, she was done hiding it all. It was her last chance to pour her heart to Blue, the only wolf (aside from Sun Spark) she had really gotten to love unconditionally during her days in the Plateu. The filter between her heart and her mouth was broken now, there would be no censorship in her words. Not today.

"It doesn't mean anything Blue, I'm happy you've found Lasher. I know for a fact you will make a great mother, and those pups will grow to be magnificent just like you. " she tried to explain, her most sincere smile shining through as she did so. Amelie would never feel jealous of those children. They would have a deeper connection with Blue that was for sure, but they weren't a threat for her. Amelie knew that even if Blue had not planned to carry her own brood upon her belly, she would still be edged to go.

"You're the healer of a big pack, and the Beta -- you are busy and that's okay too Blue. I can't have you to myself, and I don't want to. All the Plateu needs you more than I." she continued, her voice beginning to shatter by this point. Maybe it was an understatement to say she didn't need her, because she did. She needed her to guide her and sometimes even to hold her through those nights when the tears would not stop. But the Plateu needed her all the time. Junior needed her. Saena, Dante and every single one of them needed her more.

The Healer's nect words made her die a little on the inside. In spite of the distance that would soon settle between them, she would never quit looking at Blue as her mother. The name fitted her to perfection, and felt safe on the yearling's mouth. "You'll always be my mother" she croaked with a chocked sniffle. She wished things could be different and she could throw her feeling out her mind and it would all be alright again.
But she couldn't

"But I can't stay.. I feel the Plateu doesn't need me anymore." she barked, "You're an excellent healer, and Saena will soon become a Naturalist. I'm not needed " she added somberly with a dying smile.

She never was really.
More than looking after the pups she had never done much while in the Plateu anyways.

Messages In This Thread
i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 05, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 08, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 10, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 11, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 13, 2014, 09:04 PM