Neverwinter Forest Forest Sun
5 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
Rebel!!!! Yay!!! <3
Soooo sorry for the suckiness. Getting back in the swing of writing and totally feeling like a novice >_<

Sapphire watched as the midnight wolf approached and greeted her with a woof and sweep of her tail. A quick sniff in his direction told her that he was higher ranked than her and so she submitted as required.

When given the all clear to resume, she stood up and asked politely "Which would you recommend to a wolf attuned to fighting: Warden or Warrior?" Without waiting for a reply she launched into a brief explanation as the wind ruffled the trees, raising her gruff voice as it did so: "I'm used to sparring so I figured that a Warrior may be good to help the pack if we were to be called anywhere, but then the Warden does the same at home so maybe it'd be better to be versed in that. Unless, the option is available to be qualified in both - in which case which do I make the first priority?"

Ramble at an end she realised that she hadn't let her pack mate get a word in yet, the fidgiting of her toes was the only sign of her embarrassment. Sapphire wasn't one to show her emotions - even less when they were not in her favour. Weakness wasn't tolerated in her mind.
Messages In This Thread
Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 06, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 06, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 07, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 07, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 09, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 12, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 22, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Dwarth - January 23, 2014, 05:00 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 23, 2014, 12:00 PM