Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
It was not abnormal to find Sitri on the outskirts of the pack lands, silent and wraith like as he traveled to and fro doing his duties and keeping silent. He had turned into a silent feral animal some could say, his role instinctual only some would say. He could speak and seek out those if he wanted too, but the ripe feeling of betrayal still beat him over his swarthy head. He had considered Mordecai a friend, he had even warned Mordecai he would kill the female if he got the chance, and yet the male had still wanted his death. It was something the brute could not understand and it hurt a little bit if he thought of it, but as his history had dictated her merely shoved the offending thought down.

So it was with these worrisome thoughts and this hurt heart that he traveled along the creek looking down at it. The sparkling pebbles catching his eyes and making him study them more. It was strange these rocks, the creek had wore them smooth. In this way he wished the world would do that to him. Wear his edges and hard angles down to smooth and soft, but he knew that would never happen. He was a demon a monster and he would never change.

He heaved a sigh and shifted to look at his reflection in the water, to study his still open neck wound. It was closing a little more everyday, soon enough it would be nothing more than a scar and a reminder that he shouldn't trust anyone.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM