The Sunspire Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen
Tempt the devil with an Angel's grace.
1,007 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Jace was lagging as Vienna got heavier and heavier, only because at every step she leaned on him a little more. It didn't hurt, it just caused him to go slower. He was unsure how this was going to go and he was mentally screaming at himself over and over again, he was a terrible brother clearly bad things just had ot happen to others around him, that loved him. It just wasn't fair.

As Vienna hit the ground he whined and curled his own larger body around her and he looked up at AMekaze. Yes it does have to die and I plan to be the one to kill it. he would do everything in his power to keep those in his life safe, even if it meant losing his own life for it. He hadn't been able to answer her as they had started, as he had been gritting his teeth as he carried his sister in concentration.
I am more easily attainable for threads now. But please do bear in mind that I have three children under the age of five at home. And they do take up a lot of my time.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Got a real good feelin something bad's about to happen - by Jace - November 11, 2014, 11:02 AM