Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

Dovev's breath seemed to halt as his pale eyes locked unwaveringly on the sunny hued female's face in an eternal stare. Inwardly, his mind's gears were furiously grinding away. Return? So this meant Paarthurnax was a member of the Creek before he had arrived. And arriving so frequently before could attribute to her strong scent- although if Dovev knew she was Shadow's mate, he would have held no reservations of sinking his teeth into her.

Surely with the immense size Swiftcurrent was growing to, someone would have picked up on her trail when she crossed the eastern border. But as Dovev's eyes quickly left her face to scan his surroundings, he found it was devoid of any other concerned packmates.

Uncomfortably, the tundra brute stepped back and found his paws on solid ground again as his tail slumped towards the earth. Dovev's mouth closed from it's slight, lip-curled snarl, but his eyes were sharpened. The male was still incredibly suspicious of Paar's actions. She had been more than willing to submit, but Dovev suspected something else was ruling her mind.

Is there a reason you went straight to your old den, rather than re-introducing yourself? Dovev asked, his voice slightly gravelly as the growl wore off in his throat.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM