Duskfire Glacier Down into the crypts
34 Posts
Ooc — Chelsie
What indeed, thought Capricorn. The man didn't think he had words sufficient to describe what captivated him so. Perhaps it was the trim line of Tuwawi's waist in his mind that made the glacier seem more radiant, or maybe he had indeed seen fire at its core in the brilliant sunset the day before he'd joined their ranks. Maybe it was a notion deep inside him that drew him to this place, something far more ancient and inexplicable than mere emotions. Maybe it was a possessive allure of some sort; Capricorn wouldn't deny he sometimes coveted things, albeit he was honourable about it if he did say so himself...

"I suppose I find it breathtaking," he said, settling on the least controversial of reasons he might find Duskfire Glacier to his liking. "My family lives upon a mountain, but never have I seen a mountain that burns with the sun. This glacier appeared aflame when I first set eyes on it." A soft smile stretched across his lips as he thought of it, almost like it was seductive in a way. "How could one not find majesty in that?"
Messages In This Thread
Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 17, 2014, 12:41 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 25, 2014, 12:44 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 26, 2014, 02:09 AM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 26, 2014, 07:37 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - October 27, 2014, 03:06 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - October 29, 2014, 06:47 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by ZC30 - November 11, 2014, 06:45 PM
RE: Down into the crypts - by Malachi - November 16, 2014, 08:47 PM