Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
221 Posts
Ooc — sietch

As much as he was one for trouble, Dovev didn't feel like stirring the pot over Paar and causing some issues for Scimitar. A look of irritation briefly flashed across her face, and Dovev knew he had upset whatever she was doing. But he couldn't help it- the male wanted to know everything that transcribed within Swiftcurrent's borders. The female was a new arrival, even if she was 'old hat' to the pack.

With a guarded gaze, his pale orbs glanced over Paar's frame. She looked a little drained and tired, and no doubt could use a little more bulk for the coming winter. Tentatively, Dovev stepped forward and sniffed her gold coat, drawing in the scents of her previous home. Faintly, the male could detect Scimitar, and his packmate's aroma calmed the previous alarm bells that had rung when he had first spotted Paarthurnax.

He didn't want to press why the female had left Noctisardor, but Dovev took it was a personal win against Shadow.
I should... leave you to rest then, Dovev replied, but inwardly he decided he wouldn't stray very far from Paar's den. The male would keep tabs on her for a couple days, but was also concerned that her former pack might try and pay a little visit.
[Image: 12422385882006102414Black_bold_spiral.svg]
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM