Noctisardor Bypass to love is to destroy
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
well... not sure what to do with crëyr right now. :L

"And that makes you the wolf you are now, Shadow," Crëyr responded, again caught by surprise. She didn't think Shadow would say this much, probably allowing whatever wisp of pride and reputation he himself contained wash away.

The Welsh girl rolled a slim shoulder as she watched a grin icily slip across the Ashen male's features. "I do not wish for you to change, Shadow, if you have the beginnings of a plan for that to happen, as again, those are who and what you are. In my eyes you a good leader, a firm leader for the wolves of the Bypass. I wouldn't ask for anybody else to lead our pack."

Then he commented on her interjection to the story. "Strong for too long, eh? Perhaps so, but the boy from the story had been strong since the beginning of his years, and he never cried did he? Perhaps he was stronger than the rest, but I doubt it."

"He may have been strong, the strongest, and he is still strong right now," Crëyr said quietly, her blue eyes turning to Shadow. She was pretty sure he himself was the boy in the story— everything fit the description. The Welsh wolfess watched him now, a sudden curiosity spreading over her body, taking over her brain, wanting to know all the answers to the questions her mind was subconsciously generating for Shadow. She wondered when, where, why. How was it like, where he had originated from? How much had he sacrificed? How far had he come?

Shadow spoke then, saying something Crëyr did not expect. His voice was small, barely audible, but still Crëyr could hear every word. Has anyone ever told you that you're pretty?

Her heart skipped a beat.

Nobody had ever, neither did she. Words like those were reserved for beautiful wolfesses like Paar and Draenen. Sure, her parents and a couple others would occasionally call her "fair", but that was about it. Truthfully Shadow was the first to say that. She was surprised, yes, and did not know how to prevent the rosy taint that had begun to spread across her cheeks. She knew the blush was there and it was beginning to show, and she despised herself in the moment for that.

"No," She said, her voice merely a whisper, unsure of the appropriate way to respond. Had he saved that sentence for how long, just for this very moment? Had he chose to speak it when his mate was gone? Had he simply said that just... to tell her? "You are the first one to say that. Thank you."

Messages In This Thread
to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 09, 2014, 12:26 PM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 03:58 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 08:15 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 10, 2014, 09:08 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 10, 2014, 10:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 11, 2014, 05:07 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 11, 2014, 08:29 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 12, 2014, 08:36 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - November 13, 2014, 08:56 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Crëyr - November 13, 2014, 10:04 AM
RE: to love is to destroy - by Shadow - December 07, 2014, 08:59 AM