Swiftcurrent Creek I'll be the one, if you want me to.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
The ivory-pelted male moved in closer once more, causing Paarthurnax to further duck her head and shy away from his approach. She crouched closer to the ground, her chest brushed the cool earth beneath her, and her tongue flicked once more from between her lips to smooth her sable nose. A soft whine, pleading and tired, escaped from her throat as her superior sniffed at her bi-coloured pelt and she relaxed visibly when he made to step back.

She did not rise, however, even when the unknown brute suggested that he leave her in peace. Yes! her frantic heart wished for her to cry out, but Paar remained entirely silent before the suspicious Kappa as she tried to gauge his temper. When she was confident that he would not sweep forward to plant a vicious reminder of dominance on her ear, the sleek wolfess slunk away to the side to place herself at a far more comfortable distance from him.

"I am sorry," Paarthurnax said softly, tentatively and sincerely; "for any offense that my presence here has caused."
Messages In This Thread
I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 10, 2014, 04:49 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 10, 2014, 05:57 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 11, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 11, 2014, 09:31 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 01:15 PM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Dovev - November 13, 2014, 11:38 AM
RE: I'll be the one, if you want me to. - by Paarthurnax - November 13, 2014, 12:39 PM