Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

He stared coldly at the entrance of the den, not yet daring to peer in -- not because of the irration phobia that lied at the back of his mind but because he wished it wasn't her. He wished it was not his Fin the one coiled up in the medic's den with god knows what injuries covering her skin and tainting her scent with the tangy odour of blood. He wished it was all a cruel joke his mind tried to pull on him just to make him suffer for not speaking when he had the chance.

His jagged breath and obnoxiously loud heartbeat would've been enough to wake his sleeping beauty from her slumber, but he hadn't realized that yet. His eyes were clouded with the hazy images of her face and his mind too caught up on the mistake that had brought them apart to notice her chocolate eyes had fluttered open and were now fixed on him.

He paced madly around the entrance, wanting to find the courage to look in but scared to death to see her there. If she was here and not in the Caldera it must've been because of something big; after she had walked away he had never expected her to return. Suddenly, through frantic heaves and low whines, his face turned to the side casuing his olive orbs to clash with her own in a synchronized moment of pure magic.

The Ollivander blinked slowly, tracing every curvature of her face with his eyes, covering every inch with greedy admiration for the beauty he had been deprived of during the last month. Am I going insane? he breathed, barely mouthing the faint words that were not intended for her ears.

I knew it was you he barked hoarsely, this time speaking loud enough for her to grasp every raspy syllable that dripped from his mouth.

Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM