Neverwinter Forest Forest Sun
5 Posts
Ooc — Andrea
The thought process was intriguing to watch and Sapphire studied Viinturuth intently. His ear cocked as he thought before laughing. Initially, Sapphire felt insulted and she felt her pelt begin to rise with irritation and embarrassment before the realised - which dawned pretty quickly - that he was laughing at something else. Probably the thoughts in his head judging from his next question.

She relaxed her stance, it disappearing as quickly as it had come and lasted and he grinned at her and she smiled back, suddenly aware and on par with the situation. "I'm sorry!" she exclaimed quickly, meaning both her recital and her reaction to his laugh (though she hoped he hadn't noticed), "Of course. I can get carried away with my thoughts, sometimes, and throw myself headlong into things!"

She fell silent a moment and let the silence wash over her. She felt it begin to enter an uncomfortable point as she looked around and tried to find a way to carry on the conversation. Meeting new people was definitely not on her list of strong points - something she'd managed to not notice until this point. After all, being born to a pack, living by yourself, and being accepted into a pack never really brought this situation to life. The birth pack everyone is known naturally, and an acceptance didn't have the relaxed social manner that this meeting did.

Once again, her toes began to fidget.
Messages In This Thread
Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 06, 2014, 08:51 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 06, 2014, 07:44 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 07, 2014, 03:04 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 07, 2014, 08:19 PM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 09, 2014, 09:46 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 12, 2014, 11:06 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 15, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Viinturuth Snr - January 17, 2014, 11:31 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Sapphire - January 22, 2014, 03:11 AM
RE: Forest Sun - by Dwarth - January 23, 2014, 05:00 AM