Stavanger Bay The poison in my soul
I want the part of you that you refuse to give. *anonymous*
1,280 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Yes fine with me :)

Thistle was not a perfect being, she had her flaws. Just as her husband was not perfect and he had his flaws. She would grow angry with him, and fight with him, but they always made up and usually found a way to compromise on somethings. That was what Marriage should be though, no? To compromise and make up, but fight and argue at times. Especially if they held different stances on things. Thistle had not mentioned Nerian or Gyda in her husband's presence afraid of how he might react, but that was not to say she hadn't thought of them fleetingly at different times. She missed her daugther, and even Nerian in her own way, but she would not voice that. Ragnar had told her the subject was moot, so she kept quiet about it. To say she wasn't a little pleased secretly in the dark place of her, that many keep hidden from view would be a lie. She was pleased that he finally saw his mistakes, and that she had been the one to stay, but she also felt extremely bad for that thought and often fought to keep it at bay.

Thistle knew her husband had his flaws, but it only made him more of a wolf and less of a monster as everyone thought. She maybe the only one to see his personable side, but she knew it was there and that was enough for her. She knew very well that he could hurt and he could love and he could feel pain, granted the pain usually had to be very bad, but he could feel it. She also knew that they fought like crazy, but they also loved like crazy too and that was all that mattered.

Thistle smiled at him and dipped her muzzle AS they should. I know it is terrible, but you are right. the living need us more than Julooke and Verrine do now. She grew quiet and somber, missing them both.
Messages In This Thread
The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 01:45 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 16, 2014, 04:22 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 16, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 17, 2014, 08:27 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 17, 2014, 12:09 PM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 21, 2014, 08:17 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 21, 2014, 08:52 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 23, 2014, 07:18 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 23, 2014, 07:37 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Ragnar - October 25, 2014, 08:28 AM
RE: The poison in my soul - by Thistle Cloud - October 25, 2014, 11:50 AM