Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Peregrine didn't take long to appear, and the pleasant surprise on his face made Dante hate the circumstances of his visit even more. Though he would never follow the black Alpha again, he had already let go of any anger he may have felt towards him . There had been a moment he had thought of making this same statement to Peregrine out of anger. This was far from that though.

"Peregrine, hey. I actually came to talk with you, and to deliver news." He knew that the news might only make the father resist his other statement more, but Dante was not about to hide things from him. If they couldn't be sister packs , he at least wanted a relationship of mutual respect and trust.

"First, the news. Junior was injured not too long ago. She got pretty ill, but is recovering and resting with Blue Willow's care." He was quick to add the latter in. "She asked that you not be informed, but you deserve to know."

The next wasn't going to be so easy. Dante paused to collect his thoughts, then went on. "The next bit is regarding our status as sister packs. I.... I don't think it is a good idea. I think it would be best if we stayed in our own territories and kept any visits to neutral ground. There's a lot of hurt and anger that needs to be allowed time." Dante's gaze as he looked at Peregrine was apologetic. "We will send Finley to you when she is well, but I have to ask that your members keep their distance, and we will do the same ."
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM