Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Damn. The steely response was about what had been expected, but that didn't make it any easier to hear. The worst part was that Dante couldn't explain. He couldn't divulge Blue Willow's suspicions about Junior's injuries, nor that he thought their infliction so soon after Peregrine's visit a coincidence. He was an alpha and a counselor first, a friend second, and he wouldn't betray Junior like that. He'd already done enough informing Peregrine.

Unable to appeal with reason, he took another route. One that might just cost him a friendship. "I am, as is my right. You entrusted the plateau and it's members to me and Blue when you left. It is for the sake of the pack that I request this. Like it or not, your children are my responsibility now as well, and I won't let personal feelings cause them harm. They need time." He met Peregrine's eye, a dangerous move but in this he had to be firm. If Peregrine did not heed his words, he hated to think what might happen. Junior almost hadn't made it this time, and next time they might not be so fortunate .
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM