Noctisardor Bypass The things that stop you dreaming.
But...But I trusted you...
80 Posts
Ooc — Z Nyx
(I didnt think you were comming back, ermagerd)

Leila looked at the sun graced beau who walked through high grasses and over logs as if the forest was her nature that she had been born in. Admiration sparkled from the vibrant blue green eyes as she kept up with her bounding little paw steps.

"Yes, I have hunger!"

Leila could feel when a sentence was off a bit, and all in her head, alarms told her the entire word structure was wrong.

"Hunger is mine....tengo hunger..I am hombre...I am hungry!" Leila's tail threw another tornado wind storm into the surroundings, and she quickly stopped it, knowing the beautiful duo were going on a hunting trip.
Messages In This Thread
The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 18, 2014, 03:44 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 18, 2014, 07:01 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - September 21, 2014, 11:09 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - September 21, 2014, 11:23 AM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - November 12, 2014, 03:32 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - November 13, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Paarthurnax - December 14, 2014, 03:07 PM
RE: The things that stop you dreaming. - by Leila - December 15, 2014, 11:51 PM