Kintla Flatlands i died a hundred times
<FONT FACE="High tower text">disposable</div></FONT>.
241 Posts
Ooc — Marie

Tiny pieces of her heart fell onto the ground in the form of tears, crashing against the dirt and tainting the ground she had once called home with agony and nostalgia. She felt her vocal chords tangle around one another creating a suffocating knot in her trachea that limited her to simply listen to the painful words uttered by the medic that had once patched up her heart with her love, and now indirectly and without intension ripped it apart once more.

For a brief second she wished she had never seeked her at all. Maybe sliding silently into the night would've been less painful. They wouldn't have ever noticed her absence anyways, aside from Blue she never interacted with other members of the Plateu -- occasionally the children crossed her path, but usually she just stood in the background. Like a shadow with no owner and no one to remember her.
She had been destined to sink into oblivion all along; since the very moment her real mother had left her in the cold she should've known so.

With a weak smile that faded slowly into a mournful grimace Amelie took a step back, her tail lowering and curling under her stomach. She turned her face away from her in an attempt to fight the urge to fall unto her knees and bury her nose into the female's shoulder like she had done so many times before.

"..but I won't live without you" she breathed through the jagged sobs that slipped from her chest. It was a silent affirmation she wished to admit to herself but not pronounce loud enough for Blue to hear.

Messages In This Thread
i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 05, 2014, 07:27 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 07, 2014, 04:20 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 08, 2014, 05:15 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 08, 2014, 06:30 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 05:47 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 10, 2014, 06:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 10, 2014, 07:04 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 11, 2014, 12:00 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 11, 2014, 07:14 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Blue Willow - November 13, 2014, 01:40 PM
RE: i died a hundred times - by Amelie - November 13, 2014, 09:04 PM