Redhawk Caldera We will ride the gathering storm
Shattered windows and the sound of drums - People couldn't believe what I'd become
1,357 Posts
Ooc — Starrlight
Now it was Dante's turn to get a bit frustrated. He understood that Peregrine had friends in the Plateau still and wanted to keep the relationship alive. He just didn't understand why it needed to include access beyond Blacktail's borders. And he said as much. "Why, Peregrine? Why does a relationship between our two packs need to include access to one another's lands? What could you want within our borders that you can't just as easily get on the other side? It isn't just for Junior. I want those who were hurt by your leaving to be able to see you on their terms. Not before. The Plateau is their home and I won't jeopardize their happiness for your sake. I won't. Do I need a better reason? Would you not do the same? Tell me truly. If a non pack member wished to enter your lands, but it would cause duress for even one of your packmates, would you let them?"

If Peregrine was half the Alpha Dante thought he was, he would hear those words and hopefully at least some of them would get through. There was a line here that Peregrine was not understanding... he was no longer a member of the Plateau pack, and therefore his opinion did not matter nearly in the capacity that those living within Dante's borders' did.
aiming for Warrior, Guardian, and Advisor specializations
Messages In This Thread
We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 03:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 03:26 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:00 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:15 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 05:01 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 05:23 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 09:40 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:09 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Dante RIP - November 13, 2014, 10:21 PM
RE: We will ride the gathering storm - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 13, 2014, 10:28 PM