Emberwood right here is where my friends they used to live
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
"Lynxs are fierce little cats, and I can believe they may prove a difficult fight for pups. "

The roman didn't add that there was no way a pup could survive the claws, teeth, and savagery of such vivacious animals, and unless trained in the arts of death dealing, it was remarkably difficult. Continuing on the stride of comfortable pace fore the injured pup, the Angelus Mortis gave the youth a lightly curious gaze, all while keeping the passing sights in his peripheral.

As he approached the subject of silence, it was inturrupted by the soft noticings of Valtýr, the observations of the trophy the bi-pelted man displayed proudly on his chest. A trophy of battle, it was. One he rightly earned. If Valtýr's mother recieved such a marking, surely, Minerva was showing favor upon the female.

"Your mother must be a very brave and respectable woman then. Gratitude may be a decent homage to her courage."

Longer and longer the duo traveled, and following the brisk patterns of the wind, the wind ruffle the roman, attempting to freeze him where he stood, but his pelt and tempered training caused him to be unbuffeted by Natures chilling attempt. Focusing on the faint scent from the earth pelted Valtýr, the man navigated the scents left by old walkers of the same path they took.

In the long journey, Lucius pondered over the situation the youth described to him, imagining the instances where such could happen. Sudden trail lost. Sudden trail lost. Sounded like a kidnapping.
Messages In This Thread
RE: right here is where my friends they used to live - by Lucius Mortis - November 13, 2014, 09:47 PM