Northstar Vale Souvenirs de Toi
Pledged
Montagne de Ciguë
108 Posts
Ooc — Xenon
tags are for reference!
She couldn't help but find herself amused at the sound. "It's better here than across the vale. The wolves of the ridge will not greet you kindly - they speak with teeth rather than words." She insisted, taking a step into the tree line.

"I hope you won't take my initial hostility too poorly, I'm sure you can understand." She was beginning to understand why she was taught not to act in such a way. It made things much more difficult.

She considered who may be in the dens if he chose to return with her - someone who would reflect on them positively. @Chesley, as dear as he was, was lacking in social skills, @Chaudry was no different - rather just on a separate end of the spectrum. The woman Chesley had returned with, @Paladé seemed to be.. rough around the edges, but @Kaaya Ayad was sweet. @Tousaint, of course, would never fail to make a good impression so long as this stranger did not see through his charms.

"I am Viskani - we call this area Montagne de Ciguë." She offered an introduction.
Messages In This Thread
Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 15, 2024, 12:13 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 15, 2024, 12:42 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 15, 2024, 12:54 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 16, 2024, 12:14 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 16, 2024, 12:33 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Mnemosynes - October 16, 2024, 09:35 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Viskani - October 16, 2024, 11:13 PM
RE: Souvenirs de Toi - by Tousaint - 3 hours ago