LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
[size=x-small](I hesitated on joining because I wasn't sure how to play this out :P)
[/size]
Nishu was running late due some stuff he wanted to check out. He rushed in to forest where Tethys and Caiaphas went into as the followed the tracks of theives. He only hoped that the action hasnt ended otherwise that would mean he had missed a large opportunity to prove himself as a Knight.

It didn't take long for him to reach them. As he joinned into the battle field he quickly saw all the important details of which he was trained to see. From a distance it was easy to see that Tethys had engaged one of the theives and that Caiaphas was facing head to head with another. But there was a third member of feline party approaching to ambush Tethys while she was distracted. There was no time to lose so he charged in without any hesitation.

He ran pass the bobcat Caiaphas was facing. As he passed from behind it he let a low growl to a bark to distract it. The moment the third bobcat lept for Tethys he lept at it basically tackling it from the side. He managed to grab hold of it's neck and refused to lighten his grip at all cost. It didn't matter what kind of escape attempts it would try, as long as he held his grip, victory was certain.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Nishu Inte - November 14, 2014, 09:12 AM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM