Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Chert, Chert, Chert. I'll edit it the moment I get out of Psychology/or school. Gonna just pretend I didnt think you were gone or traveled away for epic long period. My timeline is chewy screwy at the moment.
Also, gonna male an intro thread of Arina to RHC, so be ready for a tag. W_^V ◆

Nudging the colorfully petaled flowers towards the man, Ashton chucked an obviously practiced charming grin at his leader. Ash was a sweet guy, and wooing wasn't an issue for him.

"As much as it pains me to say, you're taken, dark stuff. "

A jesting wink, and chuckle followed suite.
With the sparkle of worry still in the usually jovial leafy orbs, he asked a bit more quietly,

"But foreals though, you ok, bro? Ya got the look of a bee fightin a bird."

The hippie felt as though feelings were special, because not having them meant you were a mindless husk of living carcass. Keeping them bottled up only allowed the fire to run outta oxygen, and burn out.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM