Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
◆Just because you said that, gonna name my newborn foal 'Chewy Screwy'. Way to go, Kat. ◆

'I don't think you know me very well yet,' and 'let's fix that, why don't we?' caused the emerald gems to widen on his delicate face.
"Bruuuuuuu-... oh. "
Wrong reference.
GET YA HEAD OUTTA THE GUTTER, ASH, GAWD.

Face pawing himself and following the strides of the onyx, the sand man chastised himself for such a mistaken naughty and awkward thought.
He soon attentively listened as the Alpha gave him his story.
Or at least, the majorly important chunk of it.

After the precisely weaved tale was told, the doctor-to-be shook his handsomely carved face, his cocktailed brain mush soaking in the story as a greedy pup would suckle milk. God, was that a burp he felt comin on?

"Holy hell of flamin fireballs." Was all that lefty his mouth for a few seconds that passed by.

A slash of anger smashed into the hippie, and for a second, he was taken aback. Ash knew why it happened: who the fuckery squared was this Dante dude ta keep a dad from his kid and sis and hubby wubby? And why the fuckery cubed was he not allowing an alliance between the two? Was it so bad to be friends?

"Did he have a reason for the shat he spat, Per?"

For the sake of his life and pack, Ash hoped so.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM