Redhawk Caldera Like whales beneath me diving down
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
It was difficult for the burly man to climb up and down the mountain, and that was the reason he avoided the heart of the caldera. He chose to dwell in the forest where he had initially been discovered, usually. Today though, he braved the pain in his joints and the danger of the ridge; he was all set for a break when a voice carried upon the wind - a void spouting his own name.

Alerted, Amon took a deep breath and got to his paws; he did not know what to expect as he turned to face the sound, and wanted to be ready for potential confrontation - maybe Donatus had returned, or something else had befallen one of the wolves. When he caught sight of the dark boy's silhouette, Amon's thoughts eased somewhat and he lurched in to motion towards him.

Peregrine, the beast rumbled the name, and pleasantly nodded his head. I suppose you are lookin' for me? Well, no surprise there. Amon had sworn an allegiance and then vanished for a few days - the Alpha probably had some doubts about him now.
Messages In This Thread
Like whales beneath me diving down - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 16, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 18, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - December 02, 2014, 05:56 PM