Redhawk Caldera Like whales beneath me diving down
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
At the invitation to sit, Amon was hesitant. He waited for the leader to take his own spot before settling himself down. Then, with prompting from the boy, he readied his thoughts for the tale. Or rather, the truth - he wasn't going to lie to Peregrine exactly, but perhaps omit some of the details that weren't necessary.

I was exploring the forest when I encountered my brother, Donatus. That was all he wanted to say, but more detail would likely be requested of him, so Amon went ahead without the need for prompting. The scratchy tone of his old voice sank between them. He comes from the pack I once lived with, and... While he came upon me by happenstance, I knew he would not leave without some, ah, insistence. That explained the cuts and bruises littering the old man's body.

But there was a lot of empty space within that explanation. He had explained an encounter, not a reason for abandoning the pack - although Amon did not see his actions as abandonment at all. I know how Donatus thinks, as we were raised together to follow the same creed. I know his orders. By finding me among the caldera, that would put your wolves at risk.. So I led him away to the best of my ability, to keep the caldera safe.

As his words faded, he looked to Peregrine for further instruction; no doubt there would be more questions.
Messages In This Thread
Like whales beneath me diving down - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 16, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 18, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - December 02, 2014, 05:56 PM