Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini
chocolate is my weakness :o and apparently it is also finn's haha
olives i could live without. :X

He was momentarily stuck on the spot, unable to move under her warm chocolate gaze. He reacted, however, when the injured female tried to stand up, allowing a small moan to escape from her lips as she did so ; he had moved to help her, give her a shoulder to lean againts but he stopped himself midway fearing that his touch would not yet be welcomed.

He had no idea where they stood -- the truth was he had never known. Not until she had walked away from him had he realized that she was more than just his stunt that often doubled as his partner in crime. When she finally slid out the small opening of the den, the Ollivander felt the ground around his feet begin to crumble, a recurring sensation that stuck him when he felt trapped -- still even under the broad nightsky he couldn't fight the feeling off his chest. He had forgotten how trapped her oblivious view about their relationship made him feel.

Slowly, as she crawled beneath the stars he brought his eyes to inspect her body, searching frantically for any injuries covering her lush silver coat. He knew nothing about the bear, but he was quick to notice the rugged wound stretching over her shoulder. He winced (maybe even visibly) as his eyes traced the gash over and over again, if pained him just to see it -- but she didn't seem bothered by it al all. Aside from the occassional grunt, she even managed to spit out a joke.

I wished it hadn't been you he barked after her joke faded into the nightsky. It did not mean he was not happy to see her; his heart fluttered with joy at the sole sight of her face, but his heart wrinkled every time he rested his eyes on her, because it knew that she was not his.

I thought I'd never see you here again, y'know? You looked pretty determined to leave it all behind leave me behind, he added silently in his head, wondering if he had ever crossed her mind during her time at the Caldera.

Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM