Redhawk Caldera If you love something, set it free
Oh, me and the Sun? We're cool. He's a chill dude, for the most part. Don't get on his nerves though; he gets pretty heated.
273 Posts
Ooc — Xandir or just X
Ash could see the man was obviously conflicted, and the tone he set his words in indicated that though he wanted better, fate was set in stone.
He was giving up. Tossing in the towel. Putting out the fire. Turning out the light. Squashing threw bug. Knotting the noose. Flexing the... Alright that's enough.

"That's pathetic. Got balls of titanium to tell the Alpha who once ran the very pack he runs 'no'.
I just hope they don't sink his ship before it sails, but he's probably already drownin, man. "

Mother Nature was a funny babe. Sometimes she was the sweetest babe, absolutely docile. Next, karma was her very essence.
Quite a catch, and if ya played ya cards right, she'd help.
This Dante dude didn't seem to be on her side.

"I, Ashton, will be one of the most best and well known Doctors, in the world! "

The golden teen already dreamed big, his ambition smothering his words.
He had already been dogging the ground, coming up with infirmaries for patients, keeping them thoroughly sterile for such a day.
He was suuuuuuuuuuh prepared.
Like,
Bruuhh.
Messages In This Thread
If you love something, set it free - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 10:00 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 11:29 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 02:29 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 14, 2014, 03:49 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 15, 2014, 12:03 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 12:26 AM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - November 17, 2014, 05:06 PM
RE: If you love something, set it free - by Ashton - December 02, 2014, 06:50 PM