Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
34 Posts
Ooc — Sophia
The roman sent the Praetor a dipped head, his tassel returning the wave.
True, he had been quite busy in the lands, getting himself at home in the lands.
Little did he know the events that happened with the other packmembers, for he ha kept himself rather isolated from his fellow pack mates. If he were to be a true member of the Spine, he would have to fix that.
Then again, who was he trying to be friends with?

"I have filled 16 caches, marked 8 horizontals and 8 verticals of the territory, and have repeated the process, since my fort day here, Mordecai."

The Angelus Mortis had no reason to buy himself with anything other than benignity ing the pack, an unless asked for such, would not distract himself with those sorts of non mundane tasks.

"I chased out an intruder approximately 4 days ago, a small lanky little blonde wolf, and saw no more, since.
I have also made a den, quite comfortable. The sacrifice a family of foxes had to pay."

After a beat of silence, the char and ivory layered man added,

"I do enjoy my place here, Mordecai. Thanks, again for that."
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Lucius Mortis - November 15, 2014, 12:04 PM