Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Busy was perhaps an understatement to all that Lucius had apparently accomplished. Mordecai was inwardly impressed, but did not display that forwardly. He had not found the caches that Lucius spoke of, but wasn't about to doubt that he had been up to something. Perhaps most of all, he found he was a tad overwhelmed with the information that was said. He hadn't asked for a report, but that was certainly what he received.

“Well that's good, I certainly appreciate your efforts,” were the words that found their way from his mouth, letting those be his only note of the mark Lucius had made so far. His appreciation was genuine — every little bit of work they put into the Spine would only better it for the future, and the winter to come. As always, the rigid structure of speech provided to him from the yearling was a sign of that. “Have the others treated you well?” he asked, curious as to whether or not all of the wolves he had recruited had been accepted one way or another. He had little concern between all of them, but rather those that had been there just as long as Mordecai had. Would they appreciate those efforts? He only hoped so.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 05:19 PM