Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Sitri heard footfalls and turned with hackles raised on his guard immediately. His fur slowly lowered along his spine as he saw that it was Mordecai, and he was further away. Sitri thought briefly about turning the other way and just walking away. But that would be moot, and whether he liked it or not, Mordecai was his leader now. Not that he really didn't like it, he was mostly uncaring about it all.

Sitri nodded his head It is healing how it should yes. I have had worse than this and lived to tell the tale. HE briefly remembered the one time his head had been thrown wide open, the scar above his brow living testament. Sitri tilted his head and frowned unsure how to answer. Adrift? Lost in translation? Confused? Betrayed. To say all those would be accurate, but also false. It was strange the way he was feeling so he just nodded I'm fine for now. Much to think about.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM