Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
There were many ways their paths crossing could have gone. Negatively would not have been out of bounds by any means, but Mordecai was glad that it did not come to that. Sitri was a formidable fighter, and his experience unquestionably trumped any scuffles Mordecai had ever been in. The fledgling leader took it as a good sign that Sitri did not move to avoid him, or otherwise suggest that his happening upon him was an unwelcome sort. If anything, the true feeling of his presence there was ambiguous at best.

“I don't doubt that,” he said; an applicable statement to both accounts. Sitri was scarred for a reason and visibly so, and there was little doubt in Mordecai's mind that he had many thoughts weighing in on him. “Do you know why I was angry with you?” The question in itself almost felt insulting coming from his lips, but he wondered if Sitri had his ideas. It wasn't meant to be any notion of a provocation, but the gap between them remained for a reason. Healing or not, Mordecai did not desire to find himself in the same position as Ptarmigan.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM