Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Surprisingly, he had kept to himself. Mordecai wasn't entirely sure of how to take that, but given that they were busy, it seemed reasonable enough that they would have strayed apart to a certain degree. But then again, he doubt this; the Spine wolves were territory enough that they tended to seek out one another. Though a former outlier of his own command a time or two, Mordecai felt concern at this notion.

“No, there's no one in particular. It would do you some good to meet them, though.” He had been there long enough in Mordecai's eyes to have at least met someone else, but the fledgling leader was not inclined to be placing blame so readily. Perhaps Lucius only needed the guidance to set him off in the right direction. “You could probably find a hunter partner easily the next time you go out. There's more than several that would likely pitch in to keep up on the caches you've made.” The more food they tried to hoard away, the better it seemed they'd be.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:44 PM