Blacktail Deer Plateau I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs
812 Posts
Ooc —
Blue Willow wasn't the first to refer to Junior's relationship to the former Alpha. It seemed that, even though Peregrine had abandoned his throne, some still considered her one of the plateau's princesses. Junior didn't know how she felt about this. It seemed to be working in her favor at the moment, yet she wanted to disassociate from her father. She wanted to be a child of the plateau, not a spoiled royal brat.

"Okay. I'll go back to the den right now," she said obediently, rising and turning. "Sorry... for upsetting you, Mama Willow. I really didn't mean to do that." Without another word, the juvenile trotted back to the den. She was a little nervous about what might happen after her aunt spoke to the Alpha male, though as soon as she slipped into the medic's den, she fell right to sleep instead of worrying her head about it.
Messages In This Thread
RE: I threw your shit into a bag and pushed it down the stairs - by Junior - November 15, 2014, 07:43 PM