Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

It was innevitable for her smile to fade away when being faced with the his pained words. He could've let the conversation take another course by mirroring her mischevious smile and popping a witty remark of his own, it would have given him more time for his eyes to stare upon her face, but every secind would've twisted the knife deeped into his chest.

He was bleeding on the inside, craving for answers that unknowingly might just puncture the wound even deeper. Still it was a chance he was willing to take. Chaising mountain goat along the cliff's edge and stealing eggs out gryfalcons nests was nothing besides facing her. This might've been the most dangerous stunt he had ever attempted, one that with one wrong word could send his whole world spiraling down into flames.

She was quick to answer, flipping the table so that it was him who had to defend his motives first. After a long sigh he brought his chin up, his olive eyes seeking to connect with her own even if she had already turned her face away.

No, I was determined on making my life over. he barked weakly, I was trying to stick to what I had chosen first because I grew tired of being a fuck-up that runs away from it all he continued, his tone hardening as he finished off the last syllable. Though Finn would always have an untammed heart, he was done being an escapist.

But it was that choice what fucked me up the most he finished while narrowing his eyes at her turned face. He didn't mean that he regretted not jumping up and down while following Peregrine into his magical Caldera but that he regretted not at least trying to make her stay.

Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM