Emberwood even though i can't forget you, i really want to.
<i>why did she leave wonderland</i>
295 Posts
Ooc — nicole
last post from me? :)

The Welsh girl could see the wolfess' brain juice running dry, which was the result to her finishing up the game with a round of laughter. She was relieved when the she-wolf joined in with her, shortly sharing her name in response to hers.

Her name was Finley, and her features twisted into a snarl just as the geese started to make a racket, their squawking cutting through the normally peaceful air. Crëyr cringed, her ears being accustomed to the cool, soundless atmosphere which consisted with only the sound of rustling leaves and shifting branches.

Finley expressed her hatred for the geese, which later on turned into a request for, well, either murdering them or turning them into a meal. The grayscale female picked the second choice, as she wasn't exactly keen on killing things no matter how much they infuriated her. She was okay with it if that was Finley's choice, but she would always turn the geese into a meal and also save some for Finley if she wanted them.

She laughed. "Sounds good! It'll fill our stomachs and the sound'll be gone!"
Messages In This Thread
even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Finley - September 12, 2014, 09:26 AM
RE: even though i can't forget you, i really want to. - by Crëyr - November 15, 2014, 11:14 PM