Duskfire Glacier their dreams lie shattered here
dread the day when dreaming ends
1,345 Posts
Ooc — Karmencita
It was Bazi's first hug since dragging herself out of the ground, and the best of her life. She curved her neck around the wriggling little body, smoothing its soft, golden fur with her tongue. What a beautiful wolf Tuwawi's little bundle was growing into!

Maera stepped back to examine the damage. Gaunt features, yellow fur - Bazi felt wholly self-conscious under the pup's curious stare. "I ran," she answered, folding one paw over the other. "But I fell into a ravine - a big, rocky hole - and my leg broke. I had to stay there and wait.. for a really long time. But Danica rescued me." Half true. Danica hadn't dragged her out of the hole, but she was the reason Bazi had not died of exposure on her way to the Glacier. "I'll have to go home when I'm better. I left my pack to visit you and your.. and everyone, and now they probably think I abandoned them." Bazi cocked her head to one side. "So what's been going on with you? Any nice boys here?" It was either that, or talk about the girl's broken family.
Messages In This Thread
their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - October 31, 2014, 05:42 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 05, 2014, 09:57 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 11, 2014, 08:45 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 11, 2014, 09:52 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 12, 2014, 03:06 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 12, 2014, 07:45 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 13, 2014, 10:35 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 15, 2014, 11:07 PM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Bazi - November 16, 2014, 05:42 AM
RE: their dreams lie shattered here - by Maera - November 18, 2014, 07:00 PM