Swiftcurrent Creek Only hate the road when you're missing home.
333 Posts
Ooc — Rebel
When he apologised for staring, Paarthurnax dismissed it. It wasn't that she didn't wish to accept it, but simple because she felt no need for one. She smiled warmly at the two-toned male, who fell silent, then made to change the subject by bringing forth the topic of her unusual title. "It holds no real meaning," the crimson Frostfur said with a casual roll of her slim shoulder, "I was named for my mother's lore. My siblings and I were either called after a dragon from her stories, or something in relation to my father's Persian background. But you are right: I am not of this region, and hail from the deserts in the South."

She pricked her velvet lobes, anticipating further curiosity regarding her unusual background. Paarthurnax was a sleek, elegant and obvious foreign beauty; it was perhaps her difference in appearance that drew Shadow's attention to her in the first place. Painfully the sleek mother-to-be recalled how bashful she'd felt when her former partner commented on how pretty she was, but she cast the memory aside. She had left Shadow for so many reasons, yet still Paar often found him at the forefront of her mind.
Messages In This Thread
RE: Only hate the road when you're missing home. - by Paarthurnax - November 16, 2014, 11:54 AM