LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
Nishu was probably very lucky. The bobcat he had tackled was under him as they landed. He was able to hold it down with his own weight. It was pretty much game over for the cat since there was nothing it was able to do to escape the grip nishu had on it's neck. It didn't take long to excute it. Once he was sure the bobcat was dead he released it.

He remained on high alert, he kept a close eye on his surroundings. Any remaining members are likely making a run for it with two cats down. It might have been better to punish them all for stealing the food the pack worked to get but Nishu could settle with the results here. There was no need to chase them, he was sure that they learned their lessons.

While he stayed on guard he expected some kind of order on what to do next. If it was up to him he would leave saying mission completed.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Nishu Inte - November 17, 2014, 02:02 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM