LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
53 Posts
Ooc — Φ
sure!

Tethys lifted her head, ripping her attentions away from where she had been raucously sniffing the earth from where the cat had escaped. She highly doubted it the feline would make a return appearance, but respected the fact that Caiaphas wanted to be extra sure. Besides, the raven female was more drawn to sort out the cache and get some sort of payback for the distress the bobcats had caused.

Drawing up alongside the knight, Tethys assented her approval with a nod. We will find it, she promised, and the coywolf dissipated into the brush. Taking point, the raven headed off in a different direction than Cai, her muzzle sweeping along the ferns and brush, letting the scents seep into her mouth as she pinpointed the trail towards their stolen loot.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM