the story of my life
now known as<br><strong>OBSIDIAN KESUK,</strong><bR>amnesiac
59 Posts
Ooc — Sophie
Akhlut's ebony fur puffed up, not stiffened with aggression but lifted with the intention of emphasizing his size and therefore rank. It gave him an unusual air of true regality, instead of simply the gritty authority he usually aimed for, and in a moment it seemed that his display did the trick, coaxing both easy submission and a few sparse words from the ivory woman. Although her words were scant, they were well chosen for effect, though perhaps the female hadn't intended it. The brief stirrings of admiring a female's body that had barely begun in the back of his mind were vanquished suddenly and thoroughly.

"Kesuk, is it?" A slow smile spread across the Alpha's lips as he peered at his recruit with eyes opened anew. "Blood calls to blood then, and perhaps the closer the blood ties, the stronger the call. I know of only one Jinx Kesuk, and her mother is my own." His half-sister, one of two girl queens of Shearwater Bay, daughter to Nanuq by Koios. Never had he laid eyes on her before coming to Horizon Ridge, but her name was known to him even if his was never known to her. "I believe you know both of my mothers--the other is Aktaie Nereides." Let his newfound sibling chew that over, then, for he knew that the partnership between Nanuq, Aktaie, and Oak Heart was hardly a conventional one. For a moment, Akhlut spared a thought for the original purpose of his confrontation with Jinx, but he set that intention aside for the moment.
Messages In This Thread
the story of my life - by Jinx - December 19, 2013, 08:57 PM
RE: the story of my life - by Akhlut - December 23, 2013, 09:43 PM
RE: the story of my life - by Jinx - December 24, 2013, 10:45 AM
RE: the story of my life - by Akhlut - January 10, 2014, 08:34 PM
RE: the story of my life - by Jinx - January 12, 2014, 10:12 AM
RE: the story of my life - by Akhlut - January 16, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: the story of my life - by Jinx - January 18, 2014, 09:15 AM