Redhawk Caldera Like whales beneath me diving down
<span style="font-family:times; font-size: 8px; color: #222; letter-spacing:1px;"><i>Lumen soli mutuum das</i></span><br><br><b>Deceased.</b>
78 Posts
Ooc — Java
@Peregrine -- Editing because I forgot to have him describe Donnie.

The man nodded, but his mind wandered from the conversation. Yes, he was tired, but more-so tired of his brother's antics than the conversation. It seemed that Amon could not out run the fool no matter how much he tried; the Guard was a strong faction of the government back home, but it would not last if it spread its pithy influence out here in to the wilds. What point could there be in doing that, anyhow?

Another sigh blustered from him, but Amon caught himself and formed the breath in to words instead. A little tired, yes. Mostly frustrated though. I left the Guard and yet, the Guard doesn't want to leave me in peace. Perhaps the only way to attain peace was in death - such a vow was a part of the initiation in to their ranks after all. If he held true to it, then the caldera would be safe. Alas, he did not wish to think so darkly about his future. If they do try anything, mebbe we could herd that cougar at them - two birds, one stone, what have you.

A slight smirk, and the joke fell flat. Donnie is big, like me. Ain't got the hunch, though. We're pretty similar in build and color, but his eyes are lighter than mine, so that should help split us apart. And he has some pretty gnarly scars. A few fresh ones too, thanks to Amon's little encounter with him.
Messages In This Thread
Like whales beneath me diving down - by Peregrine Redhawk - November 14, 2014, 08:08 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:16 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 14, 2014, 08:37 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 16, 2014, 07:26 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - November 18, 2014, 10:20 PM
RE: Like whales beneath me diving down - by Amon - December 02, 2014, 05:56 PM