Blacktail Deer Plateau What's Tomorrow Without You?
<!-- HTML Codes by Quackit.com --><span style="font-family:Helvetica;font-size:14px;font-style:normal;font-weight:normal;text-decoration:none;text-transform:none;font-variant:small-caps;color:000000;">get T r u s t e d stay U n k n o w n</span>
51 Posts
Ooc — Paige
Vires wasn't sure if the male was flirting with her or not. She assumed not and he was just trying to make a good first impression to a pack mate. She to had an idea of what she wanted to be portrayed as, and maybe the male just wanted to be a calm and cool wolf. 

Vires felt a small sense of relaxation flow through her when the male noted how his stance was irregular. Vires laughed and relaxed herself fully.  "Creepy? Ha more like unnatural" Vires retorted with a smirk. Vires nodded as the light male introduced himself. She wagged her own tail in response to Ariston. When the male asked Vires about her trip she decided to tell him only the important parts. "Yes, I was sent out to the coast, northwest of here. It was a scouting mission that left us one wolf short. Not by death mind you. " Vires concluded. She was still shocked that Pied had left their pack so soon after it being formed. But the wolf had found love, which was something that Vires couldn't be mad about. "As for the Hawkeye smell I met with her before I left to wander." Vires assumed this was enough information to keep the wolf satisfied.
set by sophie
Messages In This Thread
What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 01:26 AM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 03:43 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 04:28 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 10, 2014, 08:53 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Vires - January 10, 2014, 10:14 PM
RE: What's Tomorrow Without You? - by Ariston - January 20, 2014, 11:20 PM