LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST]
The moon wears silver armor that shines brightly through the darkness.
283 Posts
Ooc — LordGir
[size=x-small]worth it and fun :P[/size]

Once there was a calm moment Nishu cycled between looking at Tethys and Caiaphas until the new order was given. There was a little extra to do before leaving. Tethys led the way to the stolen goods. He followed her knowing it was his job to assist even if this task was optional to his eyes. Whatever decision she took would be his as well.

Nishu was glad to be there for the battle. He couldn't imagine what would happen if he wasn't there. When he thought about it was actually the best choice to join. Otherwise he would be considered as a failure of a Knight to not be there when the time was critical. It was his duty and the mission was a success which left a pleasent feeling of being successful. Each success will add proof that he is a real Knight, thus adding to what is needed to prove himself to Tethys.
Messages In This Thread
LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Caiaphas - November 05, 2014, 08:25 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 09, 2014, 09:45 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 15, 2014, 07:48 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Tethys - November 18, 2014, 05:33 PM
RE: LAY ME GENTLY IN THE COLD DARK EARTH [QUEST] - by Nishu Inte - November 19, 2014, 01:22 PM