Ouroboros Spine Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You
marrow of the spirit
1,313 Posts
Ooc — Ku
Lucius was certainly ambitious, Mordecai could say that about him. The proposal he made wasn't terrible by any means, but the fledgling alpha found himself reluctant to accept it. “Perhaps another time,” he said gently. “I would certainly enjoy a good hunt, but there are other things that I have to attend to first. You could always seek out the others for that, though. I wouldn't have a problem with it.” Offering him an apologetic smile, Mordecai found himself seeking to move on. Even though Lucius had been keeping up on the borders with the others, Mordecai still preferred to do it himself.

“But if you want to, you're welcome to join me while I do some of these things,” he offered instead. Saying goodbye now felt a bit rude, especially when he imagined Lucius was doing what he could to prove himself worthy. It was a fair chance of that and in spite of his desires to do some things solo, Mordecai was willing to depart from the norm and include the yearling. Perhaps he had some things to learn, something that he could teach him for the betterment of them all.
[Image: warrior_master.gif] [Image: gamekeeper_master.gif]
Messages In This Thread
RE: Stop telling Lies about Me, and I'll Stop telling the Truth about You - by Mordecai - November 19, 2014, 02:34 PM