Blacktail Deer Plateau i had to find you
271 Posts
Ooc — Mini

Her growing irritation only caused the walls of his heart to crumble further, threatening to collapse onto themselves at any minute. He wanted to shake her, to look directly into the chocolately abyss of her eyes and tell her to snap out of it. To make her see he was not the villain but the knight in shiny armor -- at least that's what he tried to be.

He was lucky he was not a mind reader.
Though he would've loved to know what was going through that lovely mind of hers, he was better off not knowing this time. The very fact that she thought of herself not 'good enough' for him would've made his stomach flip and his vocal cords tangle into messy knots. She was good, better and best in his mind and heart.

No, you were off for some great adventure into the unknown, you were off again when I had just caught up to you. he barked, his voice turning into a frustated plead that cut sharply through the crisp Autumn air. You're always on the run, but you don't even know what you're running from he added. Like him, she too had some escapist delusions that had to be worked on.

There would've been nothing wrong if she had voiced her desires from the start; if she had asked for him to come or simply state she would leave instead of leaving him standing in the middle of a meeting. It was not about the wound, but about the soreness than was left behind it.

Finn would never blame her for wanting to move on. It had been that same itching feeling that had driven him out of his birth pack in the first place : the longing for what was yet to come.
If her way to move on from her 'seemingly empty' existence the Plateu meant she had to walk out from it all then fine.
But she could not, and would not place the blame on him for not following. His heart was sure that if it was the Moon they had to run to, there would be no hesitation. The place was not the problem. And neither were the wolves in the Caldera.

While Finn might've not been a fan of Peregrine, he was a good friend of Fox's and that was enough.
It wasn't about the place.
It was the lack of communication -- from both of them alike.
Finn was guilty of swallowing his feelings and burying his emotions underneath the ground. While Finley was the culpirit of not voicing her desires.

Do you wanna keep moving on? he asked dully, wanting it to be her to cut the cord if it was ever meant to be cut. He would not be the one to hang the towel first, but he wouldn't want to be the only one holding it together. If there was still something to fight for they had to both get in the ring.
Messages In This Thread
i had to find you - by Finn - November 07, 2014, 07:10 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 07, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 12, 2014, 09:02 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 13, 2014, 11:56 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 14, 2014, 11:46 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 15, 2014, 11:39 AM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 15, 2014, 08:55 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 16, 2014, 04:37 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 17, 2014, 06:15 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finley - November 18, 2014, 08:42 PM
RE: i had to find you - by Finn - November 19, 2014, 07:38 PM