Ouroboros Spine i'm coming up only to hold you under
Why should I apologize for the monster I've become? No one ever apologized for making me this way.
361 Posts
Ooc — Danni
Straight up took that from sweet home alabama :)

Sitri was pretty certain he bore more scars and had more fights than those who followed the pack. He was not proud of this, and he didn't voice it often. It was just knowledge that he knew to be true. Sitri did not wish to be on bad footing with the wolf in front of him. But he was fairly certain it would never be equal again, there was too much mistrust and anger there.

Sitri furrowed his brow and then spoke softly Just because i talk slow Mordecai, doesn't mean i'm stupid. Sitri was not upset with the words, just pointing out the obvious. He wasn't stupid, yes he misunderstood things, and yes he had moments where he couldn't understand what others were talking about, but he wasn't stupid, just flawed. Because i killed her while she was down. But I did tell you I would and I did. Sitri was a matter of fact beast and he proved that right then and there. He understood sort of why he was angry, but what he didn't understand why he was when Sitri had told him he would kill her and he had. He was merely going by his words, he told what he would do and then he did it. No more and no less than that.
Messages In This Thread
i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 11, 2014, 02:38 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 11, 2014, 10:26 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 03:17 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 15, 2014, 05:22 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 15, 2014, 06:17 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 20, 2014, 03:54 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 21, 2014, 12:34 PM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - November 26, 2014, 10:16 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Mordecai - November 26, 2014, 10:36 AM
RE: i'm coming up only to hold you under - by Sitri - December 02, 2014, 05:04 PM